- Part Number:
- NOVACAP / Knowles
- Passive Components
- Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors MLCC - SMD/SMT 500volts 0.47uF 10%
- RoHS Compliant
- USA, Europe, China, Hong Kong SAR
- Delivery time:
- 7-15 days
- In Stock
SAFE-IC.com is an independent distributor of electronic components. We have reliable sources of electronic components, only sell new & original products and offer 1 year warranty for our products. Buy the 2225B474K501NXT NOVACAP / Knowles at SAFE-IC.com. We have 2225B474K501NXT in stock available now. Submit an inquiry for 2225B474K501NXT or send an email to [email protected], we will contact you in 24 hours.
Request for Quote
Purchase and Shipping
- Means of Payment
For your convenience, we accept multiple payment methods in USD, including PayPal, Credit Card, and wire transfer.
- RFQ (Request for Quotations)
It is recommended to request for quotations to get the latest prices and inventories about the part.
Our sales will reply to your request by email within 24 hours.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE
You'll receive an order information email in your inbox. (Please remember to check the spam folder if you didn't hear from us).
Since inventories and prices may fluctuate to some extent, the sales manager is going to reconfirm the order and let you know if there are any updates.
- Shipping option
We provide DHL, FedEx, EMS, SF Express, and Registered Air Mail international shipping.
- Shipping rates
Shipping rates for your order can be found in the shopping cart.
- Delivery period
For in-stock parts, orders are estimated to ship out in 3 days.
Web ships orders once a day at about 5pm except Sunday.
Once shipped, estimated delivery time depends on the below carriers you chose.
DHL Express, 3-7 business days
DHL eCommerce，12-22 business days
FedEx International Priority, 3-7 business days
EMS, 10-15 business days
Registered Air Mail, 15-30 business days
NOVACAP / Knowles 2225B474K501NXT technical specifications, attributes, parameters and parts with similar specifications to NOVACAP / Knowles 2225B474K501NXT.
- 0.47 uF
- Case Code - in
- 2225 (Reversed)
- Case Code - mm
- 5664 (Reversed)
- 2.03 mm
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 125 C
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 55 C
- General Type MLCCs
- Termination Style
- 10 %
- Voltage Rating DC
- 500 VDC
The Products You May Be Interested In
- MLX90640 Thermal Camera BreakoutPimoroni’s thermal camera breakout board utilizes the Melexis MLX90640 to add far-infrared imaging to any projectThePimoroniPIM365 is a thermal imaging camera breakout board that utilizes the sophisticatedMelexisMLX90640 fa03/11/2019
- Zero Smog® TL Kit Fume Extraction SystemApex Tool Group’s fume extraction system has an exceptionally long service life due to a maintenance free brushless EC turbineApex Tool Group’sWeller® Zero Smog® TL kitfume extraction system handles requirements for03/11/2019
- Emerald Platform™ Oven-Controlled Oscillators (OCXOs)SiTime's Emerald Platform OCXOs releases are a game-changing MEMS timing solution for 5G infrastructure applicationsSiTime Corporation’sEmerald Platform is the first MEMS oven-controlled oscillator03/11/2019
- SPC58 Chorus G Line General Purpose Automotive MCUSTMicro's SPC58 automotive general purpose MCU with networking and low power capabilitiesSTMicroelectronics'SPC58 Chorus G line consists of general-purpose 32-bit Power Architecture® microcontrolle03/11/2019
- Digilent's 7-function shield brings the functionality of a digital multimeter to a convenient form-factorDMM ShieldDigilent's 7-function shield brings the functionality of a digital multimeter to a convenient form-factorDigilent'sDMM shield brings the functionality of a digital multimeter to a convenient shield form-factor. Complete with FPGA and mic03/06/2019
- PM220x Series SMT InductorsPulse Electronics' SMT inductors have an elevated operating temperature ratingPulse Electronics Power'sPM220X series of SMT inductors are designed for automotive and industrial applications. They offer the same quality p03/06/2019
- IO+ Annual SubscriptionThe all-in-one Internet of Things service from Adafruit is now even better with IO+AdafruitIO+ is the Internet of Things for everyone, built from the ground up to be the easiest way to stream, log, and interact with data. IO+ unlock03/06/2019
- Han-Eco® B Series ConnectorHARTING's connectors are available in indoor and outdoor versions and is ideal for machinery, transportation, and energy marketsHARTING'sHan-Eco® B series is a robust fiberglass-reinforced polyamide rectangular connector03/06/2019
- 916C5820F BATTERY